Searching more than one work? We have options.
1. Order ONE Work searches for each work. Each work is delievered as a separate search. Perfect when searches are distinct works, being searched for different clients, or will be part of a file for different projects. If you have many ONE Work searches, contact us for discounted pricing.
2. Multiple Works. A set of works is searched, and a report of all of the works is delivered. This cold be a list of photographs for a book, a group of unrelated films--anything where you want to know the status of the works, and having them as one report is preferable. Note: if you are requesting a series or a periodical search of volumes, please choose the One Work search instead.
3. Bulk. For projects that have more than 10 works, or where individual reports are not necessary. Think of a set of musical compositions from the 1940s, or a film library. Great for digitizing projects. Contact us.
4. Relational Profile. Want to know the status of a group of works - a short story, the film based on the short story, and a sequel to that film? This is your package. You cans end us a report (data) about each work, or we can do a full search.
5. General Memo. Starting to explore a set of works, and not sure about specific works? This is the package for you.
6. Author/Artist Profile. We can provide general copyright information about author or artistic, and also information about specific works. We include (if searching for the U.S.), a search of the U.S. Copyright Records as well.
We also have subscripions, particularly if you conduct searches often.